Sunday 3 June 2007

I'm Still Alive!!!

Dear readers, sorry for the wait, but I AM BACK!!! *Applause please...* Actually I have been slightly busy the past week, running here, there and everywhere... *runs away from readers booing and throwing things at him* Ok, ok! Bad excuse, I know! Sorry, alright!

Anyway, in the tradition of my mentor, Dr Symeon Chiam, now currently working his butt off in Alor Setar Hospital and unavailable to do his usual act of blogging, I will now present you with a few juicy parts of my last trips... However, even though I was pretty pumped up (yeah right) to tantalize your taste buds in that manner, it looks like an internal glitch (I'm not saying anything) has somehow denied me that pleasure, because I no longer have the photos... Alright, whatever...

My KL trip was part of a last minute decision to apply to IMU, as a safety net of some sort in case my other applications did not go through. So, went there to hand in the documents and wait a day for my interview at the same venue, and also to satisfy a craving of some sort.... At Coliseum!!! Yes, a wonderful and historical cafe/restaurant where you can get one of the world's best Mixed Grills, at phenomenal prices! LOLZ... What a pity that the photos are not around... Anyway, stayed over at my aunt's house, full with dogs and cats, beautiful ones... There's a total of 3 dogs and 8 cats in the household. ('yikes!' do I hear you say?) However I only saw Cadbury, Patches, Pebbles (the 3 dogs), Mickey and Coco there... All the rest of the cats have apparently been er, scouting out the neighbourhood... Spent an afternoon with my cousins when my return home was pushed back, (due to unavailability of tickets to Batu Pahat, hahaha) whereupon I played an extremely violent game...

Get the picture? It more or less chronicles the story of the 'new' Greek God of War, Kratos, the Shadow of Sparta. It is VERY bloody, so please don't pick this game up if you are squeamish or are under 18... Played this really interesting game as well:This is a really nice one, with nice graphics and such. Okay, lets say that the hero is the size of a pea. Then, the colossus is.... a coconut. Something like that. Now to save the damsel in distress, you have to kill off a certain number of colossi (I think that's the plural, oh well). So you have to climb the gigantic colossus using their fur and girdles (wonder who does their tailoring) with only your bare hands, a bow and a magical sword. Cool, huh?

Got back on Friday, and that is that... And right after that, went over to the island of the Merlion, Kiasu Land, Singa(ber)pura... But that is a story for another time....

No comments: