Monday 23 April 2007

Shifting the Den

Hi all, mattleon87 here. After much deliberation and pondering, I have decided to move my entire blog to Blogspot. Just couldn't take it anymore, what with the hard-to-use settings and lame upload speeds with my old one, I have finally decided to move on... Well then, hopefully with the incentive of being able to publish more and at a faster rate here, I hope I will devote more time to keep his place up-to-date and more 'lived-in' than before. Hopefully, that is...

Anyway, I have moved my previous posts in the old blog here so that at least you can see some form of continuity here... I'm warning you though, it may not be the best blog in the world, so if you want to comment on a few ways I can make up for the lack of experience and creativity on my part, feel free to drop a comment or two. There, now that I've set up the basic furniture, maybe it's time to take a cat-nap for now. Zzzzz

4 comments:

bionicshistrionics said...

Ahhh... chun-nia the setups and everything =P

Yeap, you got the basic up alright... now it's time for some blogrolls to link out ur frenz' blogs, and visit them so that they can trackback 2 ur blog =P

Den... put up a statscounter to track those nitwits who loves to spam your blog with anonymity (err... me not counted, I spam Amanda's with my name ahahaha)... Think she don dare blog liau... anywayz... a tagboard would look kewl too, but that's for later =P

G'job!! Keep it up!!

bionicshistrionics said...

And oh yeah, b4 I forgot, upload a pix to polish up ur personal profile =P cheerioz!

mattleon87 said...

hmmmm, ok lar now must find ppls blogs to add to the roll lor... ca I start with yours? =>

bionicshistrionics said...

aler... u oredi put ma... hahaha i chin-chai one =P