Friday 7 September 2007

Home At Last!

Home sweet home! Yes, I am finally home after 2 months of wandering the streets of Kuala Lumpur... Well, actually, the streets of my college, which is nothing to shout about... Anyway, finished my formative assessment for the module (don't ask how it went, you wouldn't want to know), rushed back to the apartment to pack, and managed to put in a round of DOTA before my parents picked me up. Well, I need to de-stress too, you know? Oh, and Soon Lee, I think I pick Rouge Knight as my regular, though I like Bristleback and Lord of Olympia as well...



Hey, where am I going? Oh yes, coming home. Firstly, went to the MATTA fair in PWTC (it stands for Malaysian Travel something-or-the-other, didn't really catch the last bit) where you can find tour packages and travel flights galore... Well, my mom wanted to go, so we spent the better part of a half-hour looking for the darn parking bays, and off we went. Honestly, the extent of the thing was HUGE! Took up three halls just to fit in all the different booths and what-nots. Especially liked the Yokoso! Japan booth, with the pleasing colours and fake sakuras. They even dressed up in yukatas to make it look authentic... Anyway, after filling 2 bags with travel flyers and brocheurs (which STILL doesn't make up for the RM9 entry fee, even if we sold the whole lot to the old newspaper man...), went to Jalan Ipoh for some bak kut teh (incidently, the same joint I went to right before I went to UKM), which was simply superb! Okay, for the confused/curious, bak kut teh is literally translated as 'meat and bone tea', which means meat broiled in a sort of 'tea' made from certain herbs, absolutely mouth-watering stuff, this... Then, HOME! Oh, how glorious it is to be home, to be among family, among familiar and comforting sights, my dogs and SUPERULTRAFASTWIRELESSSPEEDS!!!! Mwahahahahaha....

Ok, lost myself there for a moment... Sorry, guys. Anyway, headed to the usual place for a lateh session with the remaining two survivors in Batu Pahat, Yeong Tai and Song Lin. Well, not for long... SL is going off Sunday, and YT is leaving Tuesday... Talked a whole load of crap as usual, before heading home... And now it's time to hit the sack, so GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE! And hello, my comfy bed! ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.