Wednesday 29 August 2007

Updates!!!! (Sort Of....)

Hi guys, here again for another update after a long hiatus of sorts... Hey, it isn't my fault that I have absolutely lousy wireless here, you know... Anyway, besides all the problems that I routinely complain about, I have had a pretty good time at the university. Besides the fact that I am getting sick of poor quality Malay food, my apartment stinks and I am feeling oh-so sleepy...... Opps, sorry, starting to rant yet again...

Anyway, I have just finished a module on Cellular Biomolecules, and had a formative assessment done on that module... Guess what? No, I didn't fail, fortunately. Not telling you the results though... =p Anyway, everything's in full swing now, Problem-Based Learning sessions (PBL) that are meant to emulate real-life differential diagnostic procedures, Clinical Skills Learning (CSL) for better history-taking and rapport building between patients and so on and so forth. Well, once you get used to it, life in university is not so bad...

Oh, and a piece of news for you people out there, we have LAN parties over here as well. No kidding. Just because we do not have constant Internet facilities dosen't mean we can't abuse, er, make use of the local networks here right? Installed Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, so you know what is next... Played DOTA (Defence of the Ancients) till 3 in the morning, so that is that... Wasn't my fault though, my friends wanted round after round... Anyway, lucky for us the guard was nowhere in sight, or else 3 medic students walking around in the middle of the night would be hauled up to the office of Pak Kas (Prof Dr Kas), the principal of Kolej Tun Syed Nasir for interrogation (ouch!). Anyway, still surviving, and making full use out of the Monorail and taxis around to go arounf the city. Watched Perfect Stranger with a friend, and all I can say is.... If you are a Halle Berry or Bruce Willis fan, don't watch this movie, or you'll cry in frustration... 'Nuf said.

Anyway, that is all I can think about for this round... (See, I told you it isn't a good update, really!) So, take care and happy pawning, people! (Sigh, I had better delete that stupid programme soon...)

No comments: