Sunday 12 August 2007

Not Been Home... =<

Yeap, I haven't been home for a month now... Normal, you might say? Agreed, except that I was SUPPOSED to be home this week, I mean I sort of had my mind made up that I would go back home this week, since after my formative assessment I had the day off, and I did not have HM this week... Hmmm? Formative assessment? Oh, that. It's the equivalent to a test, only that it comes after a module... How did I do? Good question. I came back from the assessment, tuned the radio to Hitz.FM, cranked it to full volume and sang my heart out... Any ideas on how it went then? Coupled with two of my roommates going crazy and starting to splash water at each other? Well, everybody has been saying that they will fail, but me... I think it went OK, though the allocated time was slightly short... Thank God...

Anyway, I digress. Why didn't I get myself back home? Well, it's partially my own fault, I suppose... The college debate team organized an outing... to watch Rush Hour 3! Well, I was 'seduced' by that, I guess. Well, I can always go back on Saturday, right? Wrong... Yes? The movie? Oh, it rocked! I still get a buzz seeing Jackie Chan kick some @$$ in his own, entertaining way. And I gotta admit, Chris Tucker did a great job giving the comic relief, especially in the French cabaret where he pretended to be Mr. Bubbles, the costume designer... *clears throat*

I am getting seriously sidetracked here, right? Sorry bout that... Anyway, prior to the debaters outing, went to Sungei Wang Plaza for karaoke... Unfortunately, it was fully booked till 4 pm, which meant I couldn't get to sing... =<>

Scooted off to KLCC for the movie then, using the monorail, then interchanging at the Kelana Jaya line to get there, instead of following Stella's advice and going all the way back to the faculty and getting a RapidKL bus... Hehehe... See what you can do with a map? Anyway, headed to Kinokuniya for the books (whoop! LOLZ) before meeting Stella and the others... She had a sushi buffet, the lucky girl... grumble, grumble, grumble... So we went for the movie, and I found myself next to Bernard, probably one of the most original people on the planet... Hehehe... Laughed my head off all the way back from KLCC, till I realized I lost my matrics card... Crap.

And the next day was the day. Cher Linn managed to corner me and 'convince' me to get myself to the debate training in the Bangi campus... Goodbye, home visit...=< It was slightly boring, since they talked about Human Rights! Yikes! I hate political issues... (Yes, Fea, it is! No matter what you say...) Had the talk by Fea and the other seniors before 'cabut-ing' to FGA with Prisca and Huan Ching... Nice service, with the latest songs from Hillsongs (no surprise there) and a message, followed by dinner (yay!) and cell group... not bad, if I say so myself... Lolz...

And after evading the guards again, back home for bed... And today was interesting: nothing doing! Stayed at home the whole day, watching Full Metal Panic! (again, but it's still fun) and sleeping... Speaking of home, maybe I'll have to find some time to take off for home, for real, tis time...

No comments: